My reaction to this gif went from stone-faced “this is dumb” to full-on snickering gleefully in about fifteen seconds.
you can’t just drop shit like this on my dash i hurt myself laughing
I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO FUCKING KISS ME AND MAKE ME FEEL LIKE IM WORTH SOMETHING
Well now I was tagged by steinershocker thanks hun lol.
Here we go-
1. Nickname: Best friend or Princess lol
2. Eye color: hazel, they change colors every few days.
3. Hair color: naturally dark brown at the top and fades to deep red.
4. One fact: Uhm let’s see… I have an irrational fear of people I don’t know in costumes (mascots, easter bunny at the mall, salvation army Santas etc)
5. Favorite color: green
6. Favorite place: oh god well… Long Beach CA , Las Vegas NV or Park City UT.
7. Favorite celebrity: Uhm… I dunno… Ellen page has been striking my interest lately.
8. Favorite animal: Penguins.
9. Favorite song: Damn right now I’m obsessed with “Sick Like Me” - In This Moment and “Conversations” - Fyfe
10. Favorite book: Go Ask Alice. I’ve read it 14 times.
ladysxaxw thedownerdad falling-apart-to-halftime freshncleannnn i-dontlike-people shit-yo simply-just-dazed the-roots-around-her-ribcage
"We’re all born a Witch. We’re all born into magic. It’s taken from us as we grow up."
Jason deCaires Taylor recently installed Ocean Atlas, a huge underwater sculpture depicting young local girl holding up the ceiling of the ocean, off the coast of Nassua in the Bahamas. Constructed using sustainable pH neutral materials, the colossal piece is meant to serve as an artificial reef for marine life.
You can read up to 500 words per minute
THIS MADE ME CRY WHAT THE FUCK
I have an android app that does this and let me tell you, reading slashfic at 700wpm is a near-spiritual experience.